- 1/2 Head of large cauliflower “riced” (use a cheese grater)
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Large egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/2 Cup low fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 Cup sodium free tomato paste
- 1 Chopped tomato
- 1/4 Cup water
- Italian seasoning (to taste)
1) Preheat oven to 350*F
2) Line baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
3) Place riced cauliflower in a microwave safe bowl, and microwave until softened (about 5 minutes). While this is cooking, heat oil in a small skillet over medium-low heat and add garlic. Saute until soft.
4) In a large bowl mix egg white, garlic, cauliflower, Italian seasoning, and 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese. Spread mixture into prepared pan.
5) Bake 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven, flip loaf over, and sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until cheese is golden brown. Allow to cool until they harden slightly, and cut into several pieces